We carry out a careful visual inspection of the building construction and immediate environment. Although inspection will include an appraisal of the building drainage, the survey and report will not normally involve detailed inspection or tests of the drains, electrical installations, plumbing or other building services. These can however be arranged separately as required.
Reports will normally follow this format:
- Brief Description of the Property.
- General Construction.
- Observations on the External Structural Condition of the Main Walls.
- Observations on the Condition of the Interior.
- Observations on the Condition of the Roof – exterior and interior.
- Results into an Investigation into Damp-proof Coursing and Dampness.
- Results of an Inspection of the Drainage System – rainwater goods and underground drains.
- Observations on the Environment.
- Discussion and Conclusion.